Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new dealer only sells niks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoooJess, Jan 8, 2013.

1. All depends on the dude. Back during one of my business ventures I worked night shift and slept during the day, so I'd make runs on my days off to see who needed the herb. Making runs, I never wanted to carry scales around and would dime out all the herb before I left. Sellin in nicks I agree is a bit much, but the idea isn't so off. And I've known dealers other than simply myself that did the same type of thing.

2. What's the point of selling only $5 bags when you still let people buy multiple nicks? :confused:

3. Lame. Every good dealer weighs to order. If they don't, its ghetto as fuck. Find someone else. He probably only sells to like high-school freshmen or something. Lol.

~One Love~

4. #44 light it, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    yes of course(which isnt the best business plan), but it still, theoretically, maximizes profits

you open up your customer base to 5$ people, and if they want $30 worth or $50 worth then you give them 6 bags or 10 bags, assuming he's not giving you any 'deals'.

i think there's also a psychological aspect. most people would see that many bags as being a large quantity, therefor they see it as them getting more bang for their buck. there are also people who cant eyeball weed so it makes it simple for them to know how much they have

5. Wen u sell how can u smell a set-up ?
    How do u know if the undercover police are watching ?
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

6. ha! at least your dealer gives you bags. i got 4 g's handed to me without a bag or anything.

7. Haha i once got 12 grams of reg on a branch handed too me without a bag. I had to put it in a tissue bag i got off the ground -_- pretty lame