New dealer but slight problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddeh, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Out of a few weeks searching for someone I can go to instead of my friends go to for me. I found a guy but the thing is, my friends have been to him and said he pinches bags. He did it to my friend because I bought an eigth from him for my friend and it weighed to 3.2.

I have a scale. What is the appropriate way to approaching something like this? Also I'm very excited I got a dealer. He sold me a bong slider that cost like 40 bucks it was nice for 5. Going to be taking some rips off that tonight!

2. Depends on how he is.. if he is a jacked always looking for a fight guy maybe just let it slide if its good stuff. If he is a normal guy next time you see him just mention that the last bag was a little short, just wanted to tell him and dont wanna be reimbursed just want him to know. If you say that he will know that you have a scale and cant be messed around with, and if he does he will loose a customer.

3. I would say something. If it happens once or twice no big deal but if its everytime you buy that little bit can add up over time. Everytime I have said something about a bag being a little short it was made up for and usually with a little extra for the trouble.

4. just mention that your last bag was a bit short, so that way he knows you mean business and you realize what hes doing

5. Yeah just mention the last bag was short by .3, but do it politely you know, dont make a dick of yourself.

6. One of the dealers I know is like that, and not only does he skimp...but he charges 50 for 2 grams...wtf?!

7. How would I go about telling him nicely. Should I just say

"Hey man how much does this weigh out to because the last one was a little short. I just wanted to let you know. I'm not mad you don't have to reimburse me for it."

8. I usually just ask to see it on the scale when I'm getting it. If they get all defensive you know they are ripping you off so fuck them anyways.

9. yea bro ask to see it on the scale first. That is why I love my dealer when he comes he weighs it right in front of you so you know you get what you are paying for then he puts it neatly into the baggies.

10. I doubt he has a scale because he goes through all sorts of people. Let me put it this way hes pretty much a guy who knows a tons of people. His main guy lives right behind him. So I would have to let him Know i have a scale or somehow ask if he can weigh it on mine. I dont know.

11. Best way really I think is to just say the following:

"Ey bro, you have some great weed and all but damn your scale is busted man, shit was .3 short last time. Sure your numbers add up?"

;)

12. Unfortunately, this happens a lot around here. And very rarely do they reimburse you once you tell them... usually they're like "no man, i weighed it out myself. fuck off" or "i got it from a guy and that's what he gave me." However there have been maybe 1 or 2 times when the person has apologized and given me the rest. So I guess give it a try if he seems like an honest person.

13. Make sure it actually is short first, its not worth going by what your friends said about him if he hasn't shorted you, it could piss him off.

14. Listen dude, 3.2 is nothing to complain about. My advice is if this is the only guy you can get from at the moment don't say anything, or if you do make sure you say it nicely. I've had dealers that have progressed from on weight bags down to shitty bits (1.5-1.8) where the only thing for me to do was to delete their number and never call them again.

15. my "buddies" scale must be off and he has a bad memory I tell him every time I think your scale is off .4 its not that hes pinching he just didn't calibrate things correctly

16. Yeah it isn't a big problem for me really. He got a half an eigth for my sister and that weighed out 1.7 so that was fine. But the bag for this girl I like that I got was 3.2. I felt bad because she was like "Do you have your scale with you?". I already weighed it out and I had a half smile on my face because I felt bad. But its all good because I came over to her house later and she was like "That was some good ass bud".