Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new dank tastes like ass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wv dro, Apr 13, 2011.

1. i got this really dank shit. its got me really high but i cant stand to hit it. it smells like a mix of an oak tree and a smell thats kinda like gas. its green and all crystaly but i kinda think somethings not right with it is there? :smoke::smoke:

2. Oh my god. You've been victimised by what is generally reffered to as. "Gas-and-an-oak-tree" kush. If you don't die in 10 minutes call the cops on yourself

3. hmmm, maybe they did the old "spray it with 409" trick. Apparently some dealers do that.....

4. There are strains out that smell like fuel. If it burns normally and gets you high, don't worry about it.

5. theres different diesel strains out there...they smell like gas.

theyre called diesel for a reason...

6. i have never had a diesel strain that actually smelt or tasted like fuel, but people always say they do?:confused:

i would say it probably wasn't flushed properly or that it was quick cured(if cured at all) rather than a proper slow cure.