Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New *DaNk* pickup *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 561imdone, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Sup guys just picked up 1.7 of this stuff for $25.00 havent smoked it yet, but it smells SUPER fruity, and a little piney. Love it so far.

Here are some pics, ill be sure to post a smoke report after i smoke it.

Enjoi:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. lol damn no comments? :( its super soft and dense as well....... Taste fruity, yummmmy so lifted rightn ow:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. High mids imo

4. Amen.

5. always saddens me to see what you could tell would otherwise be great herb is flattened like that

6. :smoke:^ huh that bud doesnt even look like high mids .. shit looks dank good pick up

7. those nugglets look very decent, not a bad find at all

8. nahh its not high mids.... its actually pretty fire, very soft good high as well.

9. damn bro that stuffs goin around 561, just had some that looked near identical- deff not mids its dank for sure

+rep

10. looks like the diggity danks fo sho
    p.s. is that what you floridians call "crip"

11. Your opinion is wrong... A little compressed and prob dense but thats dank
    Way too many trichs to be mids

12. LOL YA ITZ DANK... ANYTHING WITH MIDZ DOESN'T SMELL FRUITY... MAYB LIKE INNA YEAR! LOL! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. looks really good but im not a fan of my bud smelling fruity.

14. hahaha i used to copp shit like that, it smells like fruity pebbles right?.. and to those of you saying this is high mids.. thats just obsurd (sp). it looks dank man enjoy