Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Dank Pickup (NYC Diesel)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ~RJ~, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Just picked this up, smoked a blunt of it to my face and I rate it 8/10..very strong sativa. :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Just rolled a nice L of this stuff. Probably one of my better blunts.

[​IMG]

3. NIceeeee, it looks yummy:D

4. The smell immediately stings your nose with the fuel aroma..it's great:smoking:

5. one of my favorite strains. good looking blunt too btw.

diesel usually cost a shit load over here.

6. This would cost me 400 a zip probably, but that's because I'm friends with my connect and his normal price is like 450.

7. #7 ~RJ~, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    Here's some more pics of a 4 gram nug I got:

Fixed these pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Guess no one's feelin' this bud? I'm diggin it...pickin up another half soon!

9. There's nothing like it. Makes me tingle inside, even better when I smoke it. When I had it 2 weeks ago it was some creeper, first 5 minutes feeling a little buzz but noticeable high, 10 minutes after that it hits you like bricks.

10. Looks good, how does it taste? Any macros?

11. NYC Diesel is one of my favorite strains - I have not been able to find it for awhile, but loved that amazing sativa high it gave me. Great looking pickup.

12. Tastes like it smells really