Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New dank pickup. Help with strain ID?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Karcinogen, Sep 8, 2010.

1. I only want help with the strain because of the smell.. It's by far the most unique smell i have ever experienced, the only comparison i can make is a mixture of very fresh weed (just cut kinda' smell) and.... well, mint. I've never experienced this before so i was wondering if any of you guys could tell from that and the picture what strain it is. 'cause i know some of you are amazing like that. :D

Anyway, this pickup cost me £20

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks sticky, and delicious

3. looks like some green crack that I have come across

4. No one is going to be able to tell you the strain from a picture... people need to understand this...

5. ^^ agreed

looks dank tho. smoke it up!:smoke:

6. Looks like good shit... You cant ask the dealer????

7. well with the second picture my first guess what Sour D. but the other pictures make me think otherwise, oh well who cares, just smoke it :)

8. Yeah man, i appriciate that, it was simply because it has such a unique smell i thought there could be a known minty smelling strain or something. Normally i dont care about the strain.. i just call my dealer and ask for some high grade, i trust him and if it looks dank i'll buy it.

It smokes really well, not at all minty when smoking. Just a really rich, fresh taste.