new da buddha user! few questions

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by snoopydogg, Nov 1, 2010.

1. hey guys, this morning i got my da buddha vaporizers and i got a few questions. what is the most common method for the knob right now? does taking it in slowly make it hotter or cooler? and lastly.. how do i know when it's done?

2. someone else will surely come in with a more informative post, but for the sake of time i'll try and answer this quickly. when you say method do you mean positioning? cuz i have my knob between 12 and 1 o clock. i've read you should employ a moderately fast and quick pull and hold for around 15-20 seconds.

3. the guy above me is right about the knob, usually works best around 12 o'clock or 1...depending on the moisture content of your bud.

But the way it works is, the slower you're pulling, the more it's gonna vape the bud cause the hot air passes through it slower, giving it more time to vape, when you pull faster, you're giving it more cool air, so it's vaping it less the harder you pull.

I like to start of real slow and pull for a while, letting the vapor accumulate, then pull real fast to clear it all out, kinda like hitting a bong in a way :D

but yeah hope that helps, you'll find a good rhythm. but i've had a da buddha for over a year now, and it still works just as great as when i got it!! congrats on choosin one :hello:

4. First of all, always keep your dial set between 12 oclock and 2 oclock.
    You must pull steady for a while to get vapor, PULL SLOW, but not too slow.

Its always better to pull too fast rather then too slow, because too slow means hotter which can burn it and fuck up your unit.

Hold the vapor in your lungs for at least 10 seconds.

5. honestly i turn mine up to about 3 oclock when im really done with a bowl, just to get it all out.

The key is hitting it super fucking slow or you wont get a good rip. Youll figure it out in about a week or two its not that hard. Start at like 1 oclock and if it hits too hard, then turn it down a bit.

Ive found you can heat the vape up in about 30 seconds if you blast it then turn it back down and let it cool for a minute

stir the bowl a lot too, it helps it vape evenly or youll burn or darken just part of it then have a half good bowl that tastes like ass

6. 3 oclock WILL burn it, even 2 could burn it if you pulled slow enough. Be super careful not to burn it at all!!!

and yea every few hits, just stir the bowl and pack it back down with the marble pick.

7. i don't mean to hijack, but NYC, i was going to ask: if you take your whip out of the unit so you can take a break partway through a bowl (which i need to do often, i got them virgin lungs lol) does any of the bud get vaped? i know for a fact the "bowl" (if you can call it that) is still extremely hot after you take it out, so my question is: is any unwanted vaping occuring after your whip is out of the unit and the bowl is hot with unvaped bud in it?

... sorry to write a paragraph to ask one question. i'm feelin pretty 'medicated' on some vapor right now... lol

8. The best that works for me is the 1:00 - 2:00 position. :)

9. any weed that would be vaped from resting against the hot glass would likely have already released it's cannabinoids while in the vape

10. I like to start at 12 and get those good tasting cannabanoids then slowly work up

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

11. Im not exactly sure what your asking, BUT I will say this:

I remove the wand from the unit at every hit so I can 'clear' the whip of vapor. Then I set the wand down until my next hit. Repeat.

Tip:Its not great to try and get a LOT of vapor in one hit because your supposed to hold the vapor in your lungs for at least 10 seconds so you dont exhale a big cloud of vapor, because if you can see a lot of vapor being exhaled thats all wasted.

Be careful that your NOT burning your herb at all.

12. after seeing this thread yesterday I used my da buddha and bong that was completely clean. today the bong water smells amazing, like fresh herb instead of bacon and ass.