New CWE Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Genocidal, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I'm doing a CWE right now on some 7.5/500 hydrocodone pills. If you've seen any of my previous posts, you'd know that recently I've been experimenting with opiates, but never getting any effect at all. I've tried swallowing the pills whole and parachuting, but neither have worked.

So I came up with a new idea today: extract the hydrocodone from the vicodin using a CWE, then when I have my liquid hydrocodone, boil away the water and just snort what's left. Is this a good idea? I have the mixture in the freezer now, just have to filter it soon. If I boil away the water, do I run any risk of lowering the potency of the hydrocodone or destorying it or something? I've read about that happening with different drugs, but not hydrocodone. So if you guys have any knowledge or insight, please let me know. I think this will work, I'm just not 100% sure.

2. how many pills are you using?

3. i wonder why your not feeling it,are you on any anti depressants.?and how many did you take the times you tried it.

as far as the CWE goes Ive never done one,but Ive never heard of someone making it in to a powder to snort,sounds interesting,if you could i definitely want to try it.

4. I have a thread around here asking that question jack, and I still have no idea. the only med I'm on isn't an MAOI or anti-depressant so it's really just puzzling. I've tried vicodin about 5-6 times now with no effect, and percocet twice with no effect. I took at least 25mg of hydro with the vicodin, and at least 20mg of the oxys when I tried them, so I know I didn't dose too low.

5. Does anyone have an answer to my question? Is it safe to boil the hydrocodone solution?

6. Just let the water evaporate on its own. If you boil the water or try to evaporate it too fast you'll ruin the hydrocodone, or make it extremely weak. If used this method a few times, I love being able to rail straight hydro or percs. Fuck APAP