New custom inline...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, May 22, 2010.

1. I PICKED THIS SEXY THING UP AT MY LOCAL HEAD SHOP LOCALLY BLOWN 5 HOLE DIFFUSION GOT IT FOR 120 MORE PICS TO COME ENJOY!!!! LOVE THE WORK..[​IMG]

2. Pretty nice but a little steep, I'd say it's worth 80 - 100.

Edit: Milkvids please?

3. thanks bro its was money off a bong i sold so no loss lol...i will have a milk vid tonight! :smoke:

4. looks tight man. the price isnt too bad for a headshop. my local shops would charge $175-$200 for something like that. thats why I shop online.:p

can we see some pics from different angles.

5. thanks for showin love bro and damn your lhs is rippin off people...ill be back tonight with more pics and milk vid..the blowers name 'delano glass'

6. for head shop prices i would say you did pretty well. nice piece.

7. thanks for showin love if i bought directly from the blower it would have ben cheaper but he said he dont wanna mess up the relationship with the head shop that displays them for him...:D

8. make a separate thread..asking about inlines..thread jackin aint so cool..takes away from the OP's love..

Nice inline im defiantly diggin that blue and purple..reminds me of my hvy :)

9. i LOVE THE COLOR combo as well blackbur thanks for showin love!! as for the kid above you wont find something close to it but you can find some sick shit its goin to be hard to find a sick inline for around 120 but good luck...:smoke:

10. Yeah bro, imo you got a sick deal for a sick piece. I fuckin love it haha. No disrespect meant by me asking that question though, I'm just gonna delete it and make another thread because I don't wanna hijack, sorry.

11. NAH your cool purple dank...but as promised MILK VID!!!!!she stacks so well..lookin forward to buyin more of his work.... [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuA4CHmYWG8]YouTube - video-2010-05-23-16-24-01.3gp[/ame]

12. gettin a matchin ice pinched bowl by the same artist..:smoke:

13. would a ashcatcher be to much for it? not price wise lol...

14. If anything it looks like it could use the bigger chamber.

15. The word cute comes to mind when I see this piece. Sweet none the less there chief

16. Great color combo. I've always liked purple and seafoam together. Orange also looks good with those two colors. maybe look for a bowl with a little orange in it. just a thought...

A little pricey, but whatever, it's good to support your local head shop!

17. thanks for showiin ove guys!!!! ya i need a little bigger bowl for sessions besides that i LOVE IT!!!! price aint bad either it pays for its self...

18. found A DOPE SLIDE FOR IT..anyone here of the blower 'zoo'?

19. anyone know any other sites for 14mm slides please pm..i found a couple on chico k..