New Custom Inline from Stone Glass Works

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by acidraindrips, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Any splashback? I have this one: http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal33207_eh_.asp .. had to ship it back to him and then back to me out of my own pocket due to it having too much splashback to be functional..preston said he was "doing me a favour by fixing it for free" which seemed kind of weird.

2. #22 acidraindrips, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    thanks bro. it truly is a work of art. rips like a champ too. can't even feel the smoke, so smooth.

thanks 521, that means a lot. the slide is my favorite part of the piece by far. the warts are incredible and i really liked his idea to incorporate the dichro galaxy marb in with the basehead and the implosion. it is the perfect snapper bowl. the contrast of rainbow on the slide to the cobalt/teal/purple section is unreal in person as well as the main reversal on the chamber. complete insanity.

hell ya shorty. thanks for the love. you know how well these inlines hit. hits like a dream.

word. thanks bro. can't tell you how much i dig this slide. i have been smoking way too much since i picked this up, but im not complaining :bongin:.

thanks trikk, you know it. preston is the man. i am so psyched off this inline and the craftsmenship is top notch. such a THICK inline. and don't worry, he is still holding that inline for you lol.

i would highly recommend it. preston is super chill and has a great eye for what works, both functionality-wise and artistically. if i were you i would get a custom inline ac from him because you will love how versatile of a piece it is. you can rip it as a bubbler if you want or use it as an ashcatcher for your tube. hell, you could use it as a pipe if you really wanted lol. the sky's the limit.

you won't regret it bro and trust me, it is worth the wait for your own work of art.

not a drop. no matter how hard you pull, the water will not go back into the tube. the secondary chamber to the left of the sphere really helps add another dimension for the smoke to travel through and eliminates spillover altogether. not to mention the fact that he threw in a splashguard behind the sphere to aid in spillover as well. that was one of my main concerns and preston made sure to incorporate that into design. it's all trial and error and we brainstormed for a long while about the pros and cons of this particular design, and i couldn't be happier.

thanks everyone.

3. Very sick! We need some milk shots and milk vid ASAP!!:bongin:

4. Nice set, man. Enjoy it!

5. Very, Very fucking nice. I love it!

6. i like that one part where its like the illadelph AC... that style is great.

i like that its really thick too

7. dope inline man

8. i am working on it...just need to figure out how to embed a video now lol

thank you. inlines are definitely the way to go

thanks mattc, no doubt.

9. To embed a video you can upload your video to youtube and just post the link here and it will automatically embed it for you,

or

you can upload to photobucket and then copy and paste the embed code it gives u once u upload it.

Now lets see that milk!;)

10. finally got some milk shots up. blaze one up if you know what's good and be sure to keep it irie tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry about the shitty pics, but you get the jist. mac's photo booth doesn't really pull all that hard, but gets the job done. can't find my camera at the moment.

still gonna try and get a milkvid up real soon too. peace bladez

11. I m sure dude. I could tell it's one of those pieces you really gotta hold in your hand to know it's beauty.

12. hey man about how much was that. I was looking into getting a custom inline from stone glass works.

13. SGW Custom Inlines FTMFW!!