New Custom Inline from Stone Glass Works

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by acidraindrips, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Just picked up my brand new inline ashcatcher set the other day from my boy Preston Hanna, so I thought I would throw up some pictures. All I have to say is that this piece came out absolutely flawless and it was more than worth the wait. Well I will let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy.

First off, what I asked him to match, my Trident
    [​IMG]

a perfect match
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pictures (high res) at... http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal34017_End_of_the_Rainbow.asp

thanks for looking and don't forget to leave some love. peace blades

2. That is such a detailed work of art. +Rep for beauty. :hello:

3. Suc tight lines on that inline, and the marbles on the slide are absolutely jaw dropping. I love it.

4. thats sick bro

5. dude that is some sold glass very nice, very lucky I hear SG is top elite! +rep for the great pics

6. Nice bowl and nice iMac. :smoke:

7. one of the prettiest pieces ive seen.

8. dude that thing is a piece of art. holy shit that thing is amazing. it mustve cost you a fuck load

9. i can't stop looking at that slide, it's awesome. the colors and marbles make it look so wild.

10. fuck ya dude, preston is legit! thats a beautiful inline there dude, i love the intricacy, +rep for a preston inline!

11. Holy shit, that's beautiful.

12. Wow, dude! What a great pickup, and from Grasscity's own!

13. that is some fucking great craftsmanship.

14. Beautiful Craftsmanship I love this Peice

15. the inline looks amazing, the slide is too sick with those marbles, and the attached cobalt mouthpiece! you got a sweet setup man, +rep

16. I'm seriously thinking about getting a custom inline from preston..... God he makes some kickass inlines...

Inline bubbler or inline A/C with travel moutpiece?

17. The second. You'll regret only having an inline bubbler.

18. most amazing piece i've ever seen +rep man, absolutely amazing.

19. that is a killer piece. +rep.

20. +rep

Crazy glass!