NEW CONTAINER COMING SOON

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Unkool, Mar 17, 2014.

1. #1 Unkool, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
  2. I feel like saying mean things because you're spamming without even having a product ready to showcase.  But I guess I feel for ya being in the same sort of industry, we all just want to be recognized.  

I guess my parting words would have to be, have a product that is likeable, before asking for likes

3. Ew didn't get me excited at all 

4. u r pretty unkool

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Most of the time... :smoke:

6. So many people making they're own brand of jars out there the market it too saturated! You don't need to make something better than what already exist, you just have to make it different and useful enough to make people want to make the switch.

In your case its a different product but not useful enough to make the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #9 SkunkWoodz, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    I'm just gonna go empty out a fishing weight container
     [​IMG]
    Actually not, I wouldn't find this product useful.
    chick is hot though :) nice marketing

Edit- And just so you know.  I know how you feel.  I invented a little gizmo that comes in handy for smokers.  It's a pipe tamper that also snuffs out the cherry without touching, has a pull out reamer and a place to secure some hempwick. Problem is it really doesn't solve a huge issue.  People have there ways and generally stick to them.  Example: I showed a veteran 30+ year toker my little tamper tool and he said "yeah that's pretty cool, nice idea" after he said that he picked up a book of matches and said "this is what we've always used".  
    I gave him a couple of my products to play around with but am unsure whether or not he uses them as I haven't talked to him in 4 or 5 months.  

Innovations are cool, but not as cool as something no one has used before.  Everyone has their own way of storing their herb and it's going to be a challenge to change that, especially at a price.  And I don't quite understand the idea of the product. Do you store different strains in the chambers, or a bowls worth of smoke per chamber.

If you want some free advice, make it a weed leaf shape with each chamber being one of the leaves.  You're product now just looks like a street hockey puck.