Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new connect

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by addictedtoweed, Apr 3, 2009.

1. ok so i got a number of this guy who my friends have bought from before...i have his number, so now what should i do? I thought it would be a little awkward to just be like hey, whats up? or is that acceptable..should i have a friend tell him that i should be contacting him soon

2. Just call up and say that [your friend's name] highly recommended him.

3. It would probably be a good idea to have your friend let him know in advance that you are going to calling.

4. Him: Hello?
    You: Hey what's up [dude] my friend [guy] gave me your number.
    Him: Alright...
    You: Got bud?
    Him: I'll meet you at [place] in [amount] minutes

5. ya tell your friends that next time they buy from or talk to him to expect you to be calling

6. Yeah I would certainly have your friend let him know first. You don't want him thinking his security is in danger. Remember, he's risking a lot.

7. I always have a friend notify my new connect that they've given me their number. Drug dealers generally don't like surprises.