new / confused / plz help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ideal, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Hey!, I live in canada, ontario, brantford im 19 and I just started my weed life not to long ago and I started to smoke alot and its hurting my wallet. So I want to grow like most right?, so one thing is I need to be stealthy about this I mean could I hide it in a dummy computer case?, lol how much room do I need?. Also I want weed fast, lol so whats the fastest way to get it going?, how many days or months are we talking about to get some flippen buds of the thing?, how much work is involved? is it fun or ennoying?, what should I be carefull about and what should I look for in buying seeds?, other then that if you have soem cool weed tips or shit thats cool to do with weed plz lemme know, heh the power of the internet finally has a f****** use :)

2. welcome and read on, i dont think ive run into anyone on here who is annoyed by growing. it is def not hard, quite simple. if you can read you can grow.

there are strains out there that will finish at 9 weeks, but you will pay for those genetics, realisticaly, most grows on average 2.5 to 3 mos.

if you want a decent yield, some money, time and love is needed. if you do not have patiences for this hobby, it is not for you and you will prolly get disgusted and quit if you dont get it right, my advice read and learn to deal with time.

3. hey cool man I have some other questions think U could give me ur msn name or aim or icq name?

Grasscity Deals Near You