New confined space grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by automan142, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I all, iv got another grow on but i need some advice from this micro grow section.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its got

125 dual spectrum cfl
    2 x cpu fans exhausting at the top
    1x cpu fan at the bottom pulling fresh air in.

If i was to put 4 clones in there and go 12/12 from the start, would i b ok to do a small scrog setup in there?

2. Where is the intake? And yeah just dont put them in huge pots.

3. [quote name='"Lovemybudz"']Where is the intake? And yeah just dont put them in huge pots.[/quote]

At the bottom thers a cpu fan pulling fresh air in

4. Oh ok, yeah just make sure it has a little room to pull air in. A scrog in there would be easier with one plant though. If you put four clones in just harder to maintain with a scrog cause they all grow into that one screen so you cant take them out individually anymore.

5. [quote name='"Lovemybudz"']Oh ok, yeah just make sure it has a little room to pull air in. A scrog in there would be easier with one plant though. If you put four clones in just harder to maintain with a scrog cause they all grow into that one screen so you cant take them out individually anymore.[/quote]

Its goin infront of a window so it'll b sat bout 8 inch from the wall cause of the windowsill.

I didnt think of that, whats guna b best bet then, 1 plant and LST the hell outta it?

6. Yeah, one would be best. I learned the hard way in my first grow. My plants were basically permanently stuck in mine which I didnt think of before haha. And I made it so hard for myself to water and trim them. I now am just LST'ing until I can make myself a better scrog setup cause I love variety.

7. [quote name='"Lovemybudz"']Yeah, one would be best. I learned the hard way in my first grow. My plants were basically permanently stuck in mine which I didnt think of before haha. And I made it so hard for myself to water and trim them. I now am just LST'ing until I can make myself a better scrog setup cause I love variety.[/quote]

How long should i be lookin to veg for in theres just 1 plant goin in?

Was thinkin to go 12 12 straight away but im guna need to actually train the plant to the screen aint I

8. Yeah, You will not be 12/12 from start. You have height it looks like with the box, so itd be best to take advantage of it. What are the exact dimensions of the box, hard to tell from picture, thatd give me a better picture of what youre workin with.

9. [quote name='"Lovemybudz"']Yeah, You will not be 12/12 from start. You have height it looks like with the box, so itd be best to take advantage of it. What are the exact dimensions of the box, hard to tell from picture, thatd give me a better picture of what youre workin with.[/quote]

Well iv lost the tape measure cause im a proper dozey stoner but id say its about 50 - 60cm square an about 120 - 140 tall

10. Oh yeah, put one in there in like a 5 gallon or bigger. You can get a pretty good yield with that space if done with in a scrog. If youre looking for a good yield, Id recommend one and scrogging. Then like a month before you harvest plant the next one and veg it in some smaller box or something with small cfls so you dont have to waste time vegging it again that long in the box. Youll prob have to veg like 5-6 weeks from sprout if youre topping and LSTing appropriately into the screen.

11. [quote name='"Lovemybudz"']Oh yeah, put one in there in like a 5 gallon or bigger. You can get a pretty good yield with that space if done with in a scrog. If youre looking for a good yield, Id recommend one and scrogging. Then like a month before you harvest plant the next one and veg it in some smaller box or something with small cfls so you dont have to waste time vegging it again that long in the box. Youll prob have to veg like 5-6 weeks from sprout if youre topping and LSTing appropriately into the screen.[/quote]

Thanks pal thats exactly what i was lookin for.

Iv got another grow. Its a wardrobe and the big part on the left is the flowering chamber and the smaller area on the right is a veg box so iv allready got that sorted.

Av never used LST so itll b a new1 for me, iv topped my plants but not used any lst at all

Gunna hav to giv this ago i think :)