NEW Concentrates and hash forum?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Potentcy, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Potentcy, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    Hey,

I've been posting on Grasscity for a while now and I just realized that there is no forum for concentrates and hash. I think it would be a good idea if you added one. As of now, the threads regarding hash seem to resonate in the "Harvesting and Processing Marijuana" forum under cultivation.

I know a lot of people, especially medical patients, who prefer to smoke a .1 dab opposed to a half gram of flower. People could talk about different oil pieces, or even how to produce a quality concentrate through the various different known methods.

What do you think?

2. not a bad idea in my opinion, im a big fan of hash. :)
    i think the reason why grasscity might not have implemented this yet is because of the strict "grass only" policy,
    however,
    technically,
    this falls under that category lol

3. There's no strictly grass policy there's a strictly cannabis policy. :)
    And like you said that would fit under that category

4. Harvesting and Processing Marijuana - Grasscity.com Forums

hehehehehe thats processing of the plant!!!!

Under Cultivation, which is where it should be, but did you mean like its own subforum?

5. #5 TexRx, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    I think this is a good idea. It's easy to find the edibles section that's clearly labeled as "incredible, edible herb"

When I first got here I think it took me a couple weeks at least to figure out that hash, oil and other concentrates are in 'harvesting and processing'

It seems logical to put a concentrates section right under the edibles and call it something like "Concentrates ~ hash, oil, tinctures and the rest"

There are centainly enough concentrate threads in harvesting and processing to warrant it's own section

:)

6. Well, it would probably get a subsection under where it already belongs... if the team was down to put one in place

7. A sub~forum next to bud shots and smoke reports would be just as good...with just a simple title 'concentrates'

I'm just saying....

:)

8. Thats what i was just saying hahahahah

Teamwork ftw

im leaving work right now, but tomorrow (if i can remember haha) i will bring it up with the team

9. It would be nice IMO, but it's not something we desperately need here.

10. Sounds good, thanks. And thanks to everyone else for the feedback.

Cheers

11. i am new to this and dont real now how this page work so any who can help me i will been very thankful for your help

12. how mean gram are in to 2oz someone please tell me

13. Sprichst du English?

14. No reason for it. If it's about making it then Harvesting and Processing is appropriate. Buy a nice batch? Stash Jar. Questions about it? Apprentice, etc.

There absolutely no reason for a separate section.

15. #15 SIRSOG, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea, I could understand an "oil shot" sections, since we have a bud shots and stash (this is where you would just throw you pics up in general) but the most I could see is just a sub for oil shots since buds have their own on top of stash aswell

16. I'm inclined to agree with oldskoolgrower. I think Harvesting and Processing is the best place for the threads on how to make different concentrates, and Stash Jar would probably be the best place to show them off.

I could maybe see an oil shots subforum next to bud shots in Harvesting and Processing like Sirsog said, but I don't really see the need for a whole new forum for it in the Smoking and Usage area.

Still, I'll keep it in mind as a suggestion to RMJL. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.