New Compost Tea Brewer

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Stankie, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Bump, could we make this a sticky?

2. Schweet... A good Organic guide I can follow and personlize when I have the chance.
    Just needed to save this thread..

3. I'm with you spliffy, needed to come back for parts/direction :)

4. It is slightly cheaper ($3) at the tank depot. The tanks for less place does not list the cost for the stand. It says to phone. Did you price the stand? Is there a huge savings in the shipping costs?

5. The stand added like $100 to the shipping cost plus the stand. FOr that I'll make my own. I ordered the tank only and will figure out a wood frame similar to the stand and just mount it somewhere in my basement or garage later. Wasn't worth $200 for a stand with the stand plus shipping.

Pump ordered, tank ordered, PVC here and I'll need some fittings and odds and ends. Should be good to start when it arrives in a month. What to do until then :( I need an ACT bad and I don't have anything that'll do it. Can I get anything decent with the mix and shake a few times a day method?

I'd like to get something onto my seedlings that are growing up fast before they go in the rich dirt, but I dont' want to kill em :(

6. Props to everyone for the informative info. I've made a few teas and love the results.

Feel obligated to give back. For anyone who is having the problem of a loud/annoying air-pump whether it be for an AACT brew or DWC just take a 3-4" long piece of surgical tubing of appropriate diameter and place it onto the intake side of the pump wallah, you will see at least a 50-75% decrease in noise pollution. No more worrying about guests hearing the vibration at a dinner party.
    Peace out like trout.