New Commercial Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 918AutoGrower, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Flipped thru their website, they look legit. They don’t have a local facility, but their website does offer a pickup service in Southern California.

Thanks for the tip

2. Mine wasn't a big seller. People follow trends so much and they see 'Big Bud' in the strain an it turned people off.

3. Wow, really? That’s too bad. Big bud was a staple strain for breeders for a while. If you wanted to make one of your favorite strains become a big producer that’s what you used. Everyone I sell to wants Incredible Bulk. Oklahoma is really still a virgin market. Consumers don’t know what they want yet.

My boss went to a party 1 nights ago and they called some guy who brought over some weed that they purchased from him, and after one joint, they threw the rest in the garbage because it was shit.

So he called me and I brought over a few joints of my incredible bulk. It’s funny to watch a bunch of grown adults get too high. Lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. OK you guys. I just finished the logo design for the commercial grow. I wanted to get some feedback from everyone to see what you guys think.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1

5. Yeah, It was originally chosen for yield, and we thought crossed with a white widow it would do alright. Oregon has been growing high-quality meds legally since the 90's - people are way picky. Everyone in my circle loved the LSD strain I grew for about a year. With variety being the spice of life I'll be cutting back on the LSD and throwing more of this Peyote Critical and Galatic cookies in the flowering chamber this summer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [QUOTE="norml56, post: 24711172, member: 188168”]. With variety being the spice of life.[/QUOTE]

I like to have at least two strains to bounce back in forth. This time, all my plants are the same strain. I’m going to have to see if some buddies want to trade a couple ounces to mix it up.

7. Looks nice bro

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks good! I would take it easy on some of the drop shadows / inner / outer glow to keep the readability a bit clearer. I think it’s a solid looking design.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Real nice. Clean cut. And alluring. Even though there’s no mistaking it, it breeds curiosity! Very very well done.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looks great nice & sharp design!!

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 1
  11. Really like it! The color scheme works really well together and it's got an appealing look to it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. So I just found out that we CANNOT use Tulsa MedReleaf as a trade name. The Secretary of State (of Oklahoma) said there is a conflict with another business who is already registered. So I gotta come up with ANOTHER name and ANOTHER logo concept(s). This sucks. I really liked that last design.

In other news, I snapped this pic just before I left the shop a couple hours ago. Plants are getting bigger. If you look close, in the far corner, you can see my mother plants that I am flowering out. I have decided to not keep mothers for every strain....and just take cuttings from a few plants before flip.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. I have very sad news. My very close friend, Jack, passed away yesterday. He was 47 years old....just 4 years older than me. He was one of the most knowledgeable growers I had ever met. I actually met him through a friend who recently learned that I had become a commercial grower. He asked me how things were going, and they weren’t going well. So he put me in touch with Jack....this guy who apparently had been growing for almost 20 years, and he was this legendary breeder from South Carolina.

I took a chance and took his advice in a small matter, and it wasn’t long before I trusted his input for almost everything related to indoor horticulture. He was, quite literally, a genius. And every plant in my commercial grow (@ 550 plants) is healthy because of him.

He was one of the most selfless human beings I’ve ever met. He had no obligation to me, and I never paid him. And yet, he would spend incredible amounts of time passing on to me what he had acquired through 20 years of growing and breeding experience.

His last message to me was on Wednesday at 11AM....he asked me to lower my EC temporarily from 1.8 to 1.5 along with a suggestion to slightly altar my regular feeding schedule.

60% of my commercial grow contains his genetics. So it is up to me and a few others to keep his legacy going. That’s what we will do.

It was a privilege to know him, and I will miss him greatly.

Godspeed, my friend.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Sorry for your loss......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. My condolences.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sad news bro, Hope the genetics live on for a very long time and many a folks find relief from that medicine

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thanks everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Really sorry to hear of your loss!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sorry for the loss, that’s way too young. It sounds like his legacy will live on
    I’m sure knowing his genetics keep going is peace enough

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1