New Commercial Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 918AutoGrower, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Me 2 i just let them grow out how they please but with a lil LSTing..

I only kept mother clones cause this Pineapple strain is so potent and smells so amazing.. her couch-lock effect is super serious mann.. so i was lucky i kept a copy of her.. amazing strain!!

And my second morher plant is my Sour Diesel plant.. being from Jersey its one of my all time fav strains.. at one point for about 2yrs it was all you can get in central to north Jersey..

GG#4 is also another all time fav of mynes but since i have multiple seeds from her i got out a batch.. (5seeds) ill make a couple plants then in the end clone one (the fastest growing one) and keep some GG#4 around for a while.. very potent gassy buds i love em’..

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 2
  2. This is great feedback, thank you guys! I do you have a CBD strain called LA Sage. She isn’t quite big enough to take enough cuttings for a full run yet, but she will be ready in a couple weeks. TBone, I’ll check out the Jet Fuel for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. It is perfectly fine to do that. There is a myth floating around the forums about it being not OK to do this, and I got sucked into (that myth that it’s NOT okay to take a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone, etc), but it is complete bullocks.

You should rotate your mother plants periodically...replacing them with newer clones that have been grown out...and then flower out the older mother plant. You can’t keep a mother plant for years and years and years and expect it to perform the way she did when she was only a few months old. Her clones will take longer and longer to root over time.

So, unless someone can provide me with some scientific proof that it’s not okay to take a clone from a clone from a clone from a clone, then I say keep on doin what you’re doin.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thats my method i take clones from clones from clones and flower my last clone once shes huge.. and keep her clone to clone from till shes huge then flower her and keep another clone and so on and so on..

I agree to it not performing the same as when she first had extra spunk in her!! Lol..

5. I totally agree. Way too many producers and dispensaries are too concerned with just having high THC strains. You absolutely need a 1:1 CBD/THC strain, and a majority CBD strain on the shelf. It's as important as having both sativas and indicas in the selection.

There's a really good 1:1 called CBD cookies which is a GSC crossbreed. I get more stoned off 1:1 strains then just high THC.

One more people figure that out those strains are going to get more popular and I also believe in actual medical markets they are the most effective. CBD and THC are meant to work together to heal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I'm about ready to do that. My aero cloner is frustrating lately. Seems hit and miss.

7. I make my clones from the veg plants when I lollipop before flip. No need to keep mothers at all. Any good size plant that is lollipopped extensively would create like 50+ clones that if you don't use you throw away. As far as I'm concerned trimming a plant before flower from the bottom up is 100% necessary indoors. It's the perfect opportunity to clone.

• Like Like x 3
  8. If the genetics are good and stable, she should perform the same way every time as long as you maintain that first generation phenotype.

What are you doing differently?

9. Not doing anything different cause my method has been working.. i usually go for the fastest growing clone to keep as a mother..

As her rapid growth convinces me shes full of energy.. so ill keep that clone for future cloning then flower her fast ass eventually..

• Like Like x 1
  10. man, what is it with those 1:1 strains that they hit you so hard! Jetfuel, mine is listed at about 11-14% cbd / 8-11% thc, hits me harder than the Kushage I was using for daily daytime that was around 21-23% thc strain. go figure!

my dispensary stopped growing / selling the Jetfuel, I'm pissed. Overtime I find strains that work for me and / or my wife they change their strains!
    One of the main reasons I started growing for myself. Haven't been able so far to find Jetfuel seeds available so I'm interested in those CBD Cookies! I'll have to look them up. Thanks.
    BTW, there is a 2:1 cbd/thc strain from Tikun Olam in Israel called Midnight. I'm pretty sure there are zero seeds available for any of their strains on the market but this is a fantastic medical strain. My brain always tells me "smooth" whenever I take a hit off it. My dispensary used to do this strain also along with a bunch of the Tikun Olam strains but they dropped Midnight. For a daily med it's even better than Jetfuel because it doesn't hit quite as hard so you are more functional / less stoned feeling.
    Tikun Olam have some amazing strains and I was told by a rep from the company out of Israel that none of their strains are "bred" or created for their use, they told me all their strains are pure landrace strains they located that provide the medical benefits they are looking for. For med patients they have great strains - for rec - maybe not so much! LOL
    They have an indica at 27-33% thc that takes a lot of pain away because of the thc level, but basically brain is 100% clear like you never smoked anything, but body high / effect is big. strange to have your brain clear as a bell yet can barely make your limbs function because the indica is so strong!

sorry, I guess none of this is helping the OP since I doubt the Tikun Olam seeds are available, but I got on a roll after I thanked you for the CBD Cookies info

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Mind if I ask where you get your Dr. Krippling seeds from? I was going grow some Big Bud from sensi but I took a look at the Incredible bulk and I want some.
    I see the Vault has some.....

12. I bought some Incredible bulk seeds during the 420 sales from The Vault. After watching @918AutoGrower grow these beauties, I had to give them a try too...lol It'll be a while before I have room to start them, but they're on the short list for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I ran up on them in my search for Big bud
    Genetics The bulk has Big bud Green Spirit and skunk I believe.
    I'm ready to start immediately is why I was hoping there was some closer to me the vault takes about 2 weeks to get to me but if that's what I got to do I'm gonna do it .

• Like Like x 2
  14. I ran the white widow x big bud and it was decent stuff. Tested at 16% thc. Pulling 8 to 10 Oz per plant.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. I do this too. I figure if I take a cut from a young, healthy plant, I’m going to get the same or close to the same quality plant, as long as I nurture it the same.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I’m looking for a good cbd rich strain. In my area, I haven’t came across too many dispensaries they offer it. I think the market is fairly untapped at the moment.

17. Who do you use to test your potency. Also, if you don’t mind, what’s the ballpark price?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I ordered a pack of them along with my Dr Kripplings today. The vault is not taking credit cards from the US anymore. Had to be bitcoin or bank transfer and of course you can mail cash or money orders

19. I agree. Hardcore smokers like me have developed a high tolerance to only THC strains but when you mix them it really helps change it up enough that it hits you like something new. CBD actually helps THC absorb into the brain. The both together are better for sure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1