New Commercial Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 918AutoGrower, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Not everyone wants just a super high THC strain but there is that market too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I’ve got a friend in Colorado Springs that does consulting work just like your looking for. She runs and manages 2 or 3 stores in Colorado. I could maybe link you two up so you can pick her brain a bit if you’d like?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Hell yeah brother! Im happy for u and send all my support n blessings!!
    Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DICK!! u dont like it ur welcome to go visit the hundreds of threads on here....thats disrespectful imo

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. <not meaning to sound harsh, just meant that you should have professional inquiry at that end of the game, although everyone's input will sway, I think the researchers have quite a bit to say.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 3 bears I guess wouldn't really be a great commercial plant. Small yielder. But every person that I let try it, put down everything else. Royal queen cookies was excellent. Those are my top 2. RQS blue cheese had dense nugs reminded me of a mix of skunk and blueberry. So. I will grow that now. Instead of the other 2. Brooklyn Sunrise is good also. Earthy

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. So my adopted son is a farmer on east coast.. We were in Vegas 2 weeks ago. His old plug there brought him like 6 different high end med store strains like durban poison. These were in the sealed med jars. They were all good. He still liked 3 bears over all of it. I was so shocked. So anything from memphesito would be great

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gods Gift
    Wedding cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. U haven't harvested yet lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I got a good feeling lmao
    I did just fill a jar with blue day 6 dry it’s up to 60 RH in jar smiling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. ive tested hundreds or more took me years to complete . at some points there were 70 different strands going at once . we scrapped a few different strands. lot of learning phone calls to breeders testing so on and so on. this guy just pissed me off asking . what is the best for a commercial right out. its a business . businesses compete with each other.

12. It’s cool smokeout - he doesn’t know how to spell so take it easy on him. Lol

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Strands.

Strains*

However it’s cultivar if we wanna be professionals about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. It seems like so many growers now just jump on whatever bandwagon they see. Blue dream, wedding cake, gg4, GSC. We can even just give an abbreviation and every one knows girl scout cookies. Plenty of guys here run stuff you never see. I know that if any advice here is taken it will still be a game of popping seed to find that one winner. The OP has the right idea looking here for advice, but I'm sure will still have lots of hunting though plants to find good moms.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I’ve had Strawberry Cough once and it burned into my memory forever. By far the best strain I’ve ever had. Try and grab a Kyle Kushman clone somewhere. Don’t grow the Dutch passion one. Not sure how Dinafems is. I just discovered it recently. Looks good.

• Like Like x 1
  16. That dinafem strawberry amnesia was AMAZING. Smelled exactly like fresh strawberries in the jar. Pretty short flower time for such a Haze. Dinafem says 68 days, which was about spot on.[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have heard great things about that strain

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

18. Congrats on the new adventure! I'll be following this new thread for sure

19. I keep reading more and more great things about Canuk's Super Lemon Haze. I can speak from experience those genetics are impressive. They veg very aggressively. Also, 2 of my 3 Sour Diesel from Canuk turned out to be beasts. I'd recommend them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1