new Co worker

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by famoustoday, Jan 6, 2012.

1. So I've been working with a new female employe, she works mornings and I work evenings. The only time we really talk is in between the shift change. I saw this girl when she 1st started off. Question is it too soon to casually ask for her number? Or should I keep my work life separate?

2. Definitely keep business and pleasure separate. When two people hook up from a workplace,if things go wrong other coworkers will take sides leading to a very hostile work environment my friend.

3. I personally would hit it and then come to work like nothing happened

4. #4 Deleted member 118531, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

5. my statement still stands

6. Dont meet your hunny where u make your money.

7. its tricky...I've dated girls I've worked with and it worked for me as long as while we were at work both of you have to understand that youre working and tat your there for the money...once you leave work then you can start acting more comfortablearound each other...lol i had like all my coworkers in the dark about it it was hilarious

8. I went in today all macho and shit with the intent of doing it. But Then we started talking and the conversation was not flowing, so I backed off, they'll probably be a better time. In the mean time I'll try and learn more about her. I just really don't wanna get into the "friend zone" because it's harder to get out of that