New Co Op Model

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by allsk8420, Mar 9, 2009.

1. #1 allsk8420, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    Thinking of starting this new model let me know what the thoughts are and input please.

So we are going to set up an Alternative pain Association specialinzing in patient Information/Intake and supplys only information for alternative medicinal remidies and new member intake for delivery service of doctor reccomended medicine only. New and future members will be able to receive information on natural alternatives for medicinal use under natural remedies and information on protecting yourself under State Laws. No cannabis will be stored there only information/intake is available for membership. Members will have information and be required to fill out and agree to bylaws of the assoc. and will also be supplied and ID cards issued to each member as well as patient records intake that is secured and approved by the DHS Department of Health Services.

We then will have a seperate location exclusively for Members available to pick up there medicine with an optional delivery service to boot. Seperate location will be less than a mile away and will be only available to members with ID cards and their state Id. I have spoken with different people and everyone has mixed reviews. By law the exclusive location for members should be legal since we will be a holding place strictly for our members.

What are my problems I might have guys lets work!!!