New clones.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mrbigbud1114, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Okay so I just picked out some new clones about two weeks ago. I know I should of asked about this earlier! They are 3 amnesia and 3 Chen OG, my question is and I don't know if this is so to already being in flowering stage, is why are there only 1 single petal of leaves? Is this a strain trait? Any suggestions and all help thank you! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416521894.914321.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ah, this post has pictures. Very well.. In my opinion, you could veg them a little

longer if you want a stronger plant, but if you're growing inside you should just

go ahead and start flowering if you're in a small tent or area.

3. They have 2 weeks left in veg. For a total of a month. How about the leaves single petals looks normal?

Thank you Q how about the leaves?

I'm guessing those leaves are from how the cloner cut them.. maybe

they're a side branch clone or something? I would ask the people you

got it from.

5. The clone pictured is "revegging". It was cut from a plant that was mature. You have your plants under "long day" vegetative lighting, so they are reverting to an immature form- single leaves like a seedling.

Don't worry! The leaves will go back to the usual multi-fingered form after a bit under 12/12! there is nothing wrong with your plants! RELAX!

Granny

6. Yes they were clones that were flowered and back in veg and I'm relaxed off these animal cookies lol