New clones, some problems (pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fefedobson, May 23, 2007.

1. Hello, I am new to growing and this will be my first time. I will be growing outdoors in N. California. That being said, I have some questions about the clones i recently bought.

okay, first of all, two of the six clones that i received appear to be flowering. how big of a problem is this? and will they revert back to vegetative stage if i leave them outside for a while? I am not sure of the strain, the guy bred them himself. He called it "Razz"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The other clones seem to be doing well, but there is some yellowing of the leaves on some of them. Judging by the pictures, what would you say is wrong, and what should I do to combat this?

Blueberry Trainwreck:

[​IMG]

and Goo:

[​IMG]

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Experienced advice would be preferred.

Thanks.

2. No experience with that but clones have been amazing me lately! The way they survived being cut off the main plants was just incredible.

With that said, I don't believe it would be that big of a deal to revert them back to veg. I also hear other experienced growers telling others to sex plants and then put them back in veg. Can't be that big of a deal.

3. thank you. the reason i was asking was because i was considering just asking for 2 new clones to replace the ones that are flowering, and i want to do that as soon as possible.

anyone else? any other opinions?

4. they will revert to veg stage if the lighting photoperiod is corrected
    18/6 some like 24/7

as to the yellowing etc. transplant the clones to 1 gallon pots and begin feeding with 1/4 strength ferts

5. Is there any way that the plants will revert to veg on their own if left outside?

I am not prepared with lights, etc, and at this point i am considering asking for different, non flowering clones in exchange. unless they will revert back to veg on their own, outdoors.

6. That is a really good question LOL I have no idea if it's the veg season for marijuana... ;)

I can't wait until I know the answer to that and it's because of my outdoor gardens :D

7. Yep summer is here and its vege time.!!They will most certainly re-vege on their own.Just remember to work them into full sun slowly so you don't burn them.

BC EDIT: if your not quite ready for them then look at the revege time as some much needed time to get prepared.:)

8. ^ There's a man who knows what's going on! Thanks for clearing that up! :hello:

(wish I was growing outdoors :()

9. Lol. its just that daylight hours get longer during the summer.thats why we set the light back to 12/12 for flowering.It is to mimic fall daylight hours.its common down here for a outdoor plant started early in the spring to start budding.but as spring pass's and summer comes on they always revege.

10. thanks for clearing that up, brokencage. i appreciate the helpful advice

11. Part of your biggest problem from what I can see is way too small of pots. give those girls room to grow.

Plants should reveg ok IF you have enough sunshine for an extended period.

IN other words, hope for good weather.

Good luck...check mine out..

12. Took care of the container size problem today...transferred the clones to 1 gal. containers.

How long should I keep these girls in the shade? How long until they can take intense sun exposure? they were raised on CFL's up until about a day and a half ago.

thanks

13. So, I transplanted 4 of the 6 clones into 1 gal containers yesterday evening, and i plan on transferring the remaining two this evening.

They look pretty good. better than I expected. I was afraid I might overwater them, but they aren't looking very droopy at all.

to transfer them, I basically just used scissors to cut the little plastic containers and then peel them off the plant carefully, then i placed them ever so carefully into the 1 gal containers and filled with the local favorite, peaceful valley potting soil(very good stuff)

anyway, here is the Razz:
    [​IMG]

and #2 Razz:
    [​IMG]

and here is one of the Blueberry Trainwrecks: this one is looking a tad droopy and the leaf tips are curling a little bit. i'm hoping that that just go away after it gets over the shock.

[​IMG]

and one of the Goo:

[​IMG]

How do you guys think they are looking? any advice? when should I start adding fertilizer, etc?