New Clone With Nutrient Deficiencies (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AuXman, May 25, 2013.

1. Hi,
      I have just received my first clone from a dispensary (free) and have had it for 5 days. It was already showing signs of these problems when I received it but not nearly as drastic as they have become now. I have them planted in fox farm ocean blend forest potting soil and have been watering once a day or every other day with tap water. One friend has advised my tap water should be tested for it's ph value but i'm under the assumption that even if the water ph was off it would take a while to change the soil ph before it began to lock out nutrients. I'm hoping it may be a nutritional deficiency that will resolve itself due to the adequate nutrients in the new soil but I am a little clueless when it comes down to it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

• 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      475.9 KB
      Views:
    • 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 022.JPG
      022.JPG
      File size:
      2.1 MB
      Views:
    • 023.JPG
      023.JPG
      File size:
      2 MB
      Views:
    • 024.JPG
      024.JPG
      File size:
      2.1 MB
      Views:
    • 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      2.1 MB
      Views:
  2. I dont like using chlorinated water to feed my ladies. Not sure if that would cause you problems or not, as i am no expert on diseases/problems. my advice would be to use distilled, or RO water from the store. i get it for $0.68 a gallon and it leaves me worry free.