New clone is saggy? So How do i know if it's dead

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrsoft47, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Hi there,

Just took a clone from one of my g13 freebie Thai super skunk seeds..

More as an experiment to see how it would go..

Anyway I followed the instructions on how to clone, clean blade, rooting gel, Rockwool cube etc etc

she's moist and under a small dome now but sagging like she's dead........ i only did this an hour ago so i'm wondering if it will come back to life? what has been peoples experience with sagging/ dying clones?

cheers

2. Im noob but put up some pics

i had a plant die on me my first noob try and i put the pot outside and it came back to life in about 3hours in the sun light.

3. Clones do often droop immediately after they are taken. Just put it under a cfl and wait.

4. she still is drooping, but i guess i'll keep her moist and wait till the morning....

it's no real loss if it perishes.. it's only an experimental plant, but i'm doing this so i can get it right when i clone my femmed big bang plants.......

thanks for the respones:wave:

5. As stated above, clones will droop and wilt. Just do what you can for it and in a couple of weeks it will either be rooted or dead.

Take a couple more if you can. as you want to get it right before cloning the good stuff.

Good luck

6. yeah will definitely take some more and play around with it...

Should i plant them into coco/perlite or grodan rockwool cubes for best results?

and also i know keep the foliage moist but do i water the medium aswell, or will that wash the rooting hormone away?

cheers

7. bump?

8. Yo, I use rockwool cubes. Spray the clones to keep them moist and pour a little water on the cubes to keep them moist to.

Good luck

9. Cheers U.S

Good explanation
    +rep 4 you