Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New City

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by megameggy, Apr 24, 2010.

1. High

I am so happy I finally got on this thread.. I have been missing my "own kind" for so long.

I recently moved to Mass from Minneapolis and I have yet to find the magical herb. What do I do? I am a 25 year old female, and I don't frequent bars.. (or bahs as they say out here) I am used to partaking EVERYDAY several times a day. Maybe I can just live vicariously though you all until it crosses my path.. SIGH.

2. If you live near a college campus, you could try there. A great majority of college students smoke up, and being female - you should have an easier time getting a hook up. There's great weed to be found on campuses, but very shitty weed too, so be careful.

3. I know this.

I think I am just lacking the confidence. I suppose I just don't even know where to start. I had SEVERAL hook ups in MN.. all through friends... etc.

I mean what do I say.. gimme some weed? haha... no but seriously.. its tough.

4. It's tough to just approach random people. It's very, very sketchy. A good way I've read about often is if someone asks you for a smoke, or asks you if you smoke just casually say "cigs?" or "not cigarettes" (if you dont smoke cigs) or something along those lines and gauge their reaction. Most people who don't smoke won't catch what you're referring to, and most who do smoke are likely to catch at what you're hinting at.

Also, when you start making friends and you get a little more comfortable with them, just ask if you don't think they're a complete prude. If they're a good friend they'll either just say yes or no, and you can go from there.

5. Thanks man. I appreciate the advice :)

6. I just moved here too, 3 wks ago -- Go to Amherst & ask around on the umass campus, you'll find bud. Took me a while, but I found 2 connects in the Amherst area.

7. Keep trying theres plenty of weed around

8. Im mostly in the south shore.. and I mean, not to be difficult but I guess I don't hang around campuses much... does anyone have any advice or knowledge of the Plymouth area? I appreciate all the help :)