Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New city, new state, need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ANunnyMoose, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

So, without a doubt, I am a noob smoker. I've been toking up for about 2 months, which wouldn't be an issue, except that I just moved and don't know anyone West of the Mississippi - I now live about an hour and a half south of Seattle in Olympia. While I'm experienced enough to not panic if I pull up next to a cop high, or have to go out in public a little stoned, I definitely am not immersed in the culture. Here's my issue; I don't have a job - going to school - but classes and clubs don't start for a few weeks, and I need to resupply.

So, wise sages of grasscity, here's my issue. How do I find a dealer when I know literally nobody in the area? Almost every article I've read says "ask a friend," "bring a friend," "don't go to someone you don't know unless you have no choice," etc. I don't know anybody, and don't particularly want to wait for the rest of the month to start looking for a hookup.

Thanks for the help, guys.