Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New City and Dry

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DryUpHigh, Mar 8, 2011.

1. So I just moved to Ridgecrest CA with my wife. I was in the service for 8 years and recently got out. Ive been excited to finally be able to smoke again and my wife is letting me for the mean while. She doesnt like it, but she understand I do. So our compromise if before we have children I can, but after we do Im done. Im fine with that.

My major issue is, Im in a brand new area in the middle of the desert, and I cant find anything. Ive asked at the local smoke shop, which i figured was a waste and it was. Ive talked to a few neighbors who dont smoke and dont know. Is there anyone here who can help me locate some, or know where to look/ask?

Any help would be great, and please hurry, shes already trying to get pregnant. ;)

2. STFU you pig, punk 5-0 always tryna get on GC to catch innoncent folks.

You got one friggin post for God's sake...

SMH

3. you have no compitition dude, time to start growing!!!!!!!!!!

4. California? middle of nowhere? I suggest you invest a few hundred dollars and grow your own bud lol

But you could ask people who look like they smoke if "they're good" it might work :hippie:

5. hahaha. Wow, i honestly didnt even think that would be a reply. I got one post, cause im new here and this is the first place i started looking. But i completely understand where your coming from, and if you dont want to tell me anything, thats fine. You do know that pot in ca is now a misdemeanor with a max 100 dollar fine and no jail time. Its seen just like a traffic ticket. Do you really think cops are on here trying to sniff out those tickets?

6. Feds have made it clear they are willing to attack internet sites, ask Tommy Chong. Also, living in California is a good cover.

However, I'm inclined to believe you aren't a cop. However, you aren't gonna get much help here for direct names. If you were in the service you need to loose the 'fed' look you will have about you. That is the help I have.

7. Im considering growing. But in all honesty, Im afraid of botching it up and losing out on a bunch of money, when I could just be spending that money on mary jane straight up. The town isnt too small, and I know its here. I just cant seem to sniff it out.

Ive heard a couple tips,

1. Go to a bar and ask the bartenders as they usually know plenty regulars who do.
    2. Peruse the local college, (community), and ask around. (this makes me a little nervous as I feel weird just going up to people walking around, "hey, no where I can get a hook up?"

I dont know, it just seems like way more of hassle now. I could always find it when i was in the service, but couldnt use it, now that im out, its crazy difficult.

8. Oh, yeah, I dont want names. I realize thats retarded. I dont want names of places either, just tips on how to approach people and where too look.

9. yea seriously dont be lookin like a damn cop with military hair cut

10. ive been out for about 4 months, and trust me, my hair hasnt been cut once and ive got a pretty good goat going now. To not shave everyday has been a fucking blessing.