Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Chronic- Apollo Mist

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skateskunked, May 10, 2009.

1. #1 skateskunked, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    watap guys , some of u may of seen the bud i got a few days ago , same bud , i picked up two zips , 5 a peice , i know its pricey but its always quality , same batch smells like mac n cheese , kinda odd smell , some people say it smells like citrus , but i think it smells like mac n cheese.. i couldnt get excelent pictures again , i will some day s00n. the first pic is mad sparkley , u can seel all the trichs hangin on for dear life..

anyone have an opinion of putting this in a keif box? ive been thinking of investing in one soon how are they?

EDIT: about one zip pictured

Attached Files:

2. Damn, than bud looks delicious!!!

3. i would put that through a wikka box i think its called you will probably get so much kief from those two zips

sure as hell looks like it would give you mad kief

4. nice pickup bro olooks pretty dank

5. DAMN!! beautiful my friend

6. 500 an oz jesus... at least it looks really dank

7. i am going to invest in one asap. 49.99 isnt that bad for one , i know they go up in prices , but does ne one have one , and or have a good spot to buy one besides my semi local head shop that will rape me with the price?