New chillum and my small glass collection

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jmoney_sikxx, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Thought this would make a nice addition to my small collection. Its nice to smoke personal bowls out of, my spoon's bowl is monster. My bubbler is my favorite piece i have ever owned but i am saving up right now to get a bong.

Tell me what you guys think

Attached Files:

2. this is the third bubbler on here today that ive been like damn. nice pieces :D

3. Ooh, that's a clutch little bub. I like it :D

4. ya it was maybe a little pricey but it hits really nice. i could never see myself getting rid of it

5. thats real nice my friend, good luck on saving up for that bong

6. thanks, saving money should be easier since i just got another job. cant wait to be able to buy kinebud again since ive been stuck buying reggies while my funds are low

7. Bad news, i went to open my blue case the other day and found my broken chillum inside. i was very sad but i did the proper thing and buried it.

The carb is suprisingly comfortable if you hold the piece correctly. I have found that if you put your thumb under the bubble and use your index finger to hold the carb it fits perfect in my hand. I might post some more pictures if that is hard to invision.