Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New chicago smoker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushmore, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Hey all, I jus wanted to introduce my self since im new here. Im from the chicago area. Anyone from the Chi?

2. Best city in the world! Welcome!

3. Welcome to GC

4. Little north of you in Michigan here.

5. downtown area. which part of the chi you from?

6. Thank you all for the welcomes...

7. originally from the windy city
    grew up in the michael jordan/sammy sosa years
    obviously you know where my heart lies.....

welcome to the city!!!!:smoke:

8. Im actually in the suburbs North West...

9. I was in Roselle for a few years. Broke off that relationship and now I'm back in the middle of nowhere :cool:

10. hey all. I'm in the chicago area too, western suburbs here

11. Wrigleyville.

Go Bulls!

12. Go Bulls, D Rose for MVP!

13. man, i miss the chi. used to live in joliet and we'd take THE CHILLEST blunt rides through the city.

14. Hanover park

15. #16 JoshPipes, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He'll ya

16. I am in the NW suburbs too...very nice place to be, although I like being downtown too.

17. Chcago all the way.

Hands down, Secrets is THE BEST head shop I've ever been to.

18. #19 JoshPipes, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

I'd have to disagree my friend I favor novelties pipes and stuff over secrets

19. West Town here. Secrets is great, but lots of new shops over in this part of town. Smoke Shop on North & Winchester is good. Dude, I Forgot on Milwaukee & Wood has awesome glass pieces.