The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Cheech & Chong Movie!?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Feb 1, 2003.

1. OK, First off, I'm not sure if this is true. But yesterday, I went in and sat with my girlfriend, while she was watching the TV. She had it on the E! Entertainment network. But in one of their little news headline thingies, they said that Cheech and Chong have a new movie out. It's called "Cheech and Chong get Blunt" It said that they are looking for a distributer or something for it. I had heard that Cheech had said he'd never do a " drug " movie again. And that is what kind of making me doubt this. Like I said, I don't know if it's true or not, but I sure hope they have a new movie coming out..... It's been a while since we've had some good new Cheech and Chong humor.

2. man that would kick so much ass

3. well if tis true then i am looking forward to it

4. hopefully it won't be like corsican... i didn't like that one too much :( lol. if it's like up in smoke i'm there!

5. I want to see it. Got to be a good one..

Cottons, I didn't like corsican brothers either.

6. my mom told me that she heard the movie was anti-drug...I dont know myself, but she said she heard about it on the radio.

7. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh hell nah

8. yeah, I was shocked too...I hope it's not true!

9. anway i cant wait to see but it would be weird cause i can not see cheech and chong being anti drug that woudl be against everything they belive in

10. yeah i can't imagine it being anti pot, esspecially after watching that pot tv thing

11. first off.. nobody said anti pot..

and if cheech said he would never do a drug movie again he was probly telling the truth.. corsican brothers is DAMN hurting.. i rented it yesterday before reading this post cuz it was the only c&c movie in the store(sad) and i cant even sit through more than half of it cuz its so bunk

12. You know what screw that watch dusk till dawn stoned and f*ckin like Quinton tarntino awsomness and like yeh blood equils funny stoned

13. yea no way would chong do an anti pot movie, and if this is real im gonna be first in line to see it:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Grasscity Deals Near You