New Check it out

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by BlueDro67, Dec 10, 2015.

1. #1 BlueDro67, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
    Okay, so I am new to growing I have been slowly setting up this grow setup for almost a year and ran 3 trails before actually giving it everything I have that includes all of research.
    SO I am starting a journal of my first grow.
    I'm using a 10 gal DWC. I started out by soaking my seeds about 15 of them for 15 hours, I do we all the seas that was still floating after that time period and only use the ones that had sunk and placed them 2 seeds each in a cotton ball giving me 4 balls and 8 plants. I then placed my cotton balls in a clear see through container using it for the greenhouse effect and almost immediately within 9 hours I could already start seeing the seeds sprout.
    After 5 days of being inside a container I planted the seedlings inside the hydroponic system, just yesterday.....
    So far I have 8 seedlings, as of yesterday I just put them into the DWC. In which I put them in there probably a little too early. But I am the time to check in them ever few hours. So please check out my grow setup and let me know what you think.
    As I had mentioned above I am doing a DWC hydroponic grow using a 10 gallon bucket with 4 bubbles I think they are 6.5 inches long, 300 watt led grow light, and until they are a little bigger I am also using a griw gulden and t8 CFL so that all the plants are getting light from ever possible direction.
    As for my nuts I ambusing jungle juice, and I have it set at 1/8th of the recommended dosage. For the time beingThe temperature is staying about 81 degrees Farenheit to 88 degrees Fahrenheit water temperature is anywhere between 68 degrees Fahrenheit and 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Phblevel is running 5.8-6.2 and ppm is running at 244 ppm. The humidity bounces anywheres between 30% and 53%.
    Please let me know what you think of my set up and if you seed that I always doing something wrong let me know. If you have any questions just ask.

Attached Files:

2. Ill cover that hole

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

3. Okay thanks didn't think it would matter I pretty only use it to test ph ppm and water temp.

4. #4 BlueDro67, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    Well it's been 5 days ago since I added 8 plants to my DWC, lost 2 of them for some reason. The stems looked great but they dried up just at the base of the leaves still don't know what cased that.

Temp is staying around 70-82 degrees and the tank temp is 68 degrees. So far oyt of the 6 plants that have survived 5 of them are growing bigger, I have just this one (4th picture) that is not doing anything still nice and green and no spots or anything just not growing.

I did find a couple of plants with a brown spot in the leaf and one has one leaf that has browning on the tip of it.

I added cal-mag hoping it's a mag deficiency.

Attached Files: