Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New cheapie bubbler and grinder + an 1/8

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Flavor Flave, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Went to my local headshop and got a this bubbler for $12, was getting the grinder as well but he threw it in for free :). Got an 1/8 of some pretty dank no name shit, paid to much but oh well. Sorry for the shitty pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks alot like what I just got done smoking....(No camera :confused:) Smokes pretty good if so...

3. Your bubbler reminds me of a bong, and that's sick he threw in the grinder. Those nugs look dank man, I'd like to see a better picture!

4. thats more accurate known as a bong, but w/e.

nice on the freebie grinder.

5. nice how much the bud cost?

6. mini bong! pretty sick if you ask me :)

7. Thanks guys.

8. Well, if you paid 12 bucks for the bong/grinder combo, it doesnt matter so much you overpaid the eighth.
    Looks like some tasty bud.

9. Is that really an eighth? Must be supa dense.
    Haha thats a cool little mini. Id hit it.

10. lol

grinder + bong for 12$ is pretty legit

11. How much did you pay for the 1/8? Looks like you got a good deal on the bong + grinder. That'd cost about £20 here, so like $30.

12. Well the bong is plastic..

13. Good buy if you ask me. Free shit is always nice.

Plastic bongs are just fine to me. If it somehow hits the floor, it wont bust up. So if you are smoking with a bunch of idiot friends, bust out the acrylic bong. Only downside to them is they get funky quicker and are a little harder to clean.