new chapter in my life :)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wtfjusthappened, Dec 7, 2011.

1. So I just got out of a 3 year unhealthy relationship and im happy that a new part of my life is opening up. I met this girl about 5 almost 6 years ago and we hit it off. We became best friends. We were both with other people for most of our friendship. People always accused me that I was cheating on my gf with her because we always spent time together. We never did anything like that before we dated though. Anyway we finally got together and about a week after she left me for her ex. She came back and we were "unoficially" dating for a month then I found out that she slept with her ex at a party that I didnt go to. I was like fuck it, im done. But she still pursuaded me to come back. She said she was sorry. she did it bcs she didnt know who she loved and she was confused. Stupid me took her back. This was my junior year. At the beginning of summer she left me saying that she knows she dosent deserve me. I was like whatever you just wanna be with someone else. Sure enough I was right. She left me for another one of her exes and aparently slept with him daily. Well they broke up and she came back crying saying she hated herself for what she did and that she realizes that she will never love anyone but me and that she has no idea why she did it. SO eventually I took her back again. This was about a month into my senior year. She kept me on a short leash. Like unhealthily short. She basically found a reason to hate all of my friends to the point that she would get pissed if I talked to anyone at school. Especially a girl. Now im a very social person and was the captain of my soccer team and was part of the band and choir so I couldnt meet her demands. I actually dropped out of school because I couldnt stand being arround her at school. She also got mad when I smoked weed...even though she smoked too. Anyway we were together about a year more and I now am like wtf why would I do that to myself. But its been two weeks and iv never felt more alive:smoke::hello::wave:

2. wtfjusthappened?

3. Well done for getting out of there :smoke:

4. dude... i just got outta a crazy bitch relationship... like this bitch was all over the place... im convinced she is a high class hooker or someshit lol.. its for the best dude, you dont need that shit in ur life

5. you did the right thing. she got what was coming. you showed her that you dont need her and that gives you power over her. maybe she learned her lesson..bitches

6. My friend had a girl like that. Fuckin sucked man. Broke his heart. I cant date bitches my age. They are all insane and messed up.

7. Oh man why would you go back so many times to that.

[​IMG]

8. it takes one of those relationships to realise the poison they are.

I got sucked in by a girl much like yourself, just without all the ex-boyfriend stuff. She was dependant of me and controlling, and I felt very much alive once I got out of it. This was nearly 2 years ago and i've been single since.. just recently finding myself wanting a girlfriend again but I have to be extra careful this time. Like my friend said above, girls my age and in my age range (18 and under generally) are all insecure and crazy and dependant... so it's hard :p

Oh well