NEW CFL grow, bagseed, FIRST TIME!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by poopnuts, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Wow man shes looking really good, best of luck with the rest of the grow! :smoke:

2. It's looking decent. I notice some drooping in the bigger fan leaves, but a little less water will fix that fairly quickly. Nice strong bud branches so far, which is good. Just make sure to let this go all the way, which could be a while based on similar plant structures I have grown before. I had a bagseed similar to this once that went for 6 months flowering and still wasn't done. The branches just kept stretching and stretching, and getting more dense buds all the while. If you have the patience, then you might see some real decent yields from this plant. Best of luck.

3. is this guy talking shit "6 months flowering and still wasn't done" buddy it wouldve died after 2 and a half unless you re-vegged and lost all your buds, no plant buds for half a year hahahahahah

4. 6 months flowering .... LMFAO .... Is all I can say .... He's smokein for sur ...:smoke:

5. Ps: Get a big rubber maid container and some mylar and some reflectors and your set would double what it puts out in the end .....

One other thing never try and flower your plants for 6 months ... LMFAO .....

U could veg 4 six months but never flower its not even heard of ....Its impossible .....

6. Day 23 of flowering

I'm not sure why the buds are so small but they are taking along time to grow in and they are really small. Is there any type of nutrients I can add which will make the buds thicker and also get more yield? Let me know... here are the pics...

Attached Files:

7. nutes= NPK

NPK= nitrogen, phospurus, potassium

for flowering you want something with 10-20-10 (anything were P is the highest number) (10-20-10 was just an example)

how many watts do u have on that plant? actual watts not eqv.

8. I am using MG Bloom which is like 15-30-15 and as far as wattage I have about 188 watts .

9. well they're female, that's a good thing! :hello:

what strain are they? (I didn't see it mentioned above)

They're looking good man.
    What light cycle do you have them on now?

10. 188w of cfl wont get you a big yeild man. you might get a 1/4 or 1/2 fully dry at the end of this grow., also you should hang or position ALL your lights from above. i dont remember anywhere stating the underside of leaves can produce energy for your plant. just my .02

Yield would be improved with some light shades too, get as many lumens on the plant as possible.

11. ^ no don't move all your lights to the top because CFLs don't penetrate the top like HPS do. You should try to move them a little closer 1 to 3 inches is best.