NEW CFL grow, bagseed, FIRST TIME!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by poopnuts, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Whats up guys, I've been lurking around and just wanted to post my grow for my self. I'm tired of spending money on buying shit so why not grow for free and smoke for free. This is my first grow and I took most of the info from this forum. Here are pics of the shit, they are 31 days into the grow, but the pics were taken Sunday. If you have any suggestions or anything that I should look out for please let me know. I am not experienced enough to know what is next. Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. looking good so far, obviously some of the first leaves are dying off but new growth is nice and healthy, id probably start flowering around that height, are you planning on re-potting?

what medium are you growing in? nutes?

2 plants in the one pot isnt such a good idea as you dont know each plants sex yet, I know people who have done it though, are you planning on re-potting them anytime soon? you should frequent the General Indoor & Absolute Beginners sections daily too, theirs alot to be learned.

ill pop in now and again to see how things are going bro :wave:

3. Looking good man, plants look nice and bushy, keep it up! A couple suggestions would be to separate those plants and be careful when you do. Their roots will become entangled and won't have room to grow if you don't. Give them each a 5 gallon pots to grow in, they'll love it. Try and get an oscillating fan in there as well to blow on the plants. This will keep their stems strong and keep the air fresh.

Have you been giving them any kind of nutes yet? Also, what wattage are those bulbs and what kelvin?

Good luck with your grow man.

TiCkEr

4. I don't have enough room for them to be separated so I'll be leaving them in but giving them more light when flowering.

I have given them no nutes. I don't even know what nutes to give them. The soil I got was continuous release fertilizer with N-20 P-7 K-14.

The wattage on the bulbs are 26w with 6500K. I need to go and buy the 4300K ones but don't know where to find them. Normals stores here don't have them.

5. That soil is bad to use for pot as it will go overkill with nutes, you should learn how to flush your soil and then feed them 3 Droppers full of Shultz 10-15-10 per gallon of water with a 1/4tsp of Superthrive.. Check out this thread Compact - Floro + No Contact with a Grow store=3/4oz or more per week!!! \t\t\t([​IMG] 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page) I've learned a lot from that thread and have got wonderful results following his guide

6. Youre fine right now as far as light goes but when flowering time comes you need to change them to Soft White 2700K CFL's because they give off the red spectrum need to produce flowers... I would also toss a red LED panel in there too and you will be a happy stoner when harvest time comes...

7. put them all in seperate pots 2 weeks before flowering so the roots can settle in well for some strong growth

8. where do I go buy the nutes for this stuff... any gardening store?

9. yep just do a lil research on here before you go buy any old nutes, many threads explaining it for first time soil growers.

10. I strongly suggest that you try and make room buddy, it'll be worth it. One plant per pot.

Well they are definitely big enough for some nutes now. Are you planning on going organic or chemical? I would also suggest getting yourself some new soil if you separate your plants.

The ones you have now are perfect for veg. Once you start flowering your going to want the 2700k-3000k ones. The store you bought your current bulbs from should have them. Ask a clerk if you can't find em. Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot.. all those stores carry them.

Yeah. Again.. even WallyWorld, Lowers, or Home Depot will have what you need:smoke:.

TiCkEr

11. Well said, my grow lives out of home depot and the mighty wallyworld

12. Alright guys, whats up...

I still couldn't separate the plants just cause of not enough room, but who knows one of them could be male so i might have to cut them down. I couldn't find any light that said explicitly 2700K but I bought the soft white blubs wich are 36w and 2700 lumens. I flushed all the plants and started 12/12.

As far as nutes, I couldn't find anything that was listed here but I bought MG bloom booster. I did a search and it seems every MG product is looked down upon here, I'm not sure if its because it truly sucks or if people are just jumping on the bandwagon. NPK on the bloom booster is 15-30-15. I will post pics soon, have to borrow it from my friend again...

Let me know what you guys think...

13. Day 5 of Flowering

here are the pics... if anyone could read the previous post I made and let me know what you think...

Attached Files:

14. Looking good man ....
    U can look 2 weeks into the future of your plants if ya check out my cfl grow...
    Best regards EazyGreen

15. no one else?

16. well found out that 3 out of my four plants were male so that indeed sucked balls. But this one plant should flourish cause it'll get all the lights now.... I'll post pics later tonight

17. Day 8 of Flowering

Here are the pics...

Attached Files:

18. BUMP...
    bought some more movie props....lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Day 15 of flowering

Its seems like I'm posting updates for no reason.
    If anybody has some advice, PLEASE let me know.

Attached Files:

20. as far as the MG goes... its really good for getting your plants nice and bushy. The only thing i noticed about it was a slight chemical taste when smoking it. Next time u grow in potting soil try to find some Fox Farms products.. They are all organic and the plant LOVE them! Also, if you want to keep using the miracle gro, make sure to flush that plant with plenty of water before you harvest... Keep it up though, your plants look really nice!