Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New CBD pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokin_orc, Mar 16, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426541076.641765.jpg

Omirita Rx3
    5.5%thc 10.5%cbd. Such a great tasting and meditative effects. Great when Vaped. Have not smoked it because all I do is vaporize now

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Nice
    Do you notice any heady high or is it all body high?
    How is it on pain relief?

3. Likely depends on Genetics. Most CBD strains around me tend to be of Sativa dominance, so If they have a decent THC content, they tend to have solid head effects. Even the CBD flowers I get (15% CBD and 0.3% THC), while they don't make me feel high, still offer a slight boost in mood, mental clarity, creativity, and focus. They're Also Sativa dominant, but obviously not meant for recreational use. I used some of them with 3 other strains for BHO, but made it heavily indica dominant with decent CBD content. Each person is different and will experience something different (even If only slightly), but CBD is outstanding in terms of pain relief for me.

Sent from my HTC420 while being high as fuck!