New CARBONITE bong with activated carbon disc MILK PICS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HighRider420, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #21 KGann, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But it's nothing like getting a bong with a perc. They serve two different purposes, both respectfully well in their own right.

2. i guess, whats the reason you get a bong with a perc? to get smoother smoke?

3. You overpaid IMO. Never used an attachment like the one on the top of the bong, but carbon is very effective.

4. #24 chronickatcher, Aug 2, 2011
    Ya and there's also no water filtering possible carbon dust fro the top part.

And is it changeable.? I've never seen a carbon disk go up by the mouthpiece.

5. your mixing your terms up.

You dont worry about drag.

you worry about smoothness as well as flavor

many people say that a carbon filter does remove some flavor.

I havent experienced this personally.

And yes, carbon is incredibly smooth. it removes almost all the tar from the smoke.

You bet your ass that feels nice not breathing in all that tar

To clarify, Im not saying glass diffusion cant give a smooth hit.

Im saying you can get a much cleaner smoke, for much much much much less in price.

6. soo your carbon scrubber is pretty sick

7. i love it. I think it works great. and like kliff2004 said "You bet your ass that feels nice not breathing in all that tar" lol pretty much sums it up.

8. just bored woke up real early so i took some more pics

[​IMG]
    DSCN1542 by KottonmouthStoner, on Flickr

Its almost too smooth with the pre cooler attached lol

9. Understandable, I only mentioned drag because the op was talking about having no drag with the carbon filter.. Id consider getting carbon, but I'm still sticking to my guns in that I'd rather intake everything my flowers have to offer me. But if you can get a carbon filter and bong for less dough than a bong with a nice perc, all the power to ya. This is only my opinion, nothing against the carbon heads.

10. All i know is i can take huge rips, not feel like my chest is going to cave it and still get the same great high feeling. I notice no difference in the "highness" im getting with or without the filter. The smoke just feels cleaner in my lungs

11. So do you clean the discs or have replacements?

12. you clean them. the guy told me to soak it in alcohol and then let it sit out.

There activated carbon disc so it will last forever it re charges itself when you clean it. (so i herd)

13. Heavy smokers change carbon every day. So good luck keeping that part clean enough to still taste your bud

14. been going at it hard for the last week 1-2 grams per day and it still taste great. Just tried to rip my bong without any filter and it felt like there was no water in the bong lol

15. #37 gasguzzler, Aug 7, 2011
    F'#% yea mate IMHO they are pretty revolutionary, I tried a roor one but it was a thin peace of crap and broke but the idea was fantastic so I got the two McFinns on *** peace 420 GG

16. Sorry to bump a kinda old thread but that guy above me did first.

The post I quoted is incorrect. You don't need to change carbon daily man...

17. The reasons your trees break and are draggy is because your using china trees.Get a open ended reinforced tree (maybe even gridded) and you'll love it.

My assupmtion of u using china trees was from that pic of the ashcatcher.

18. What where u lighting ur weed with?