Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety New Cannabinoid That Blocks Anxiety and Panic Attacks?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Brittany SmokesWeed, Mar 13, 2016.

1. I've noticed recently that the cannabinoid THCV is becoming more popular, and more strains are being bred to have a high % of THCV. I did a video on THCV if anyone is interested in watching: (I also have tons of strains for anxiety, just saw in the forums that other people are interested in that) But I'm most interested in the fact that THCV is supposed to block panic attacks and and anxiety. But THCV is currently found in sativas that cause some people Anxiety to begin with. Do you think there's a way to concentrate THCV and get the same benefits without having to use a large amount of THC?