Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Camera

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Broosh, Jan 11, 2008.

1. well I posted 2 months ago or so about how I wanted to get a new camera that would take good digital macro's that was under $200, but now bc of Christmas, i'm ready to adjust my question.

I need:

a camera that is obviously small
    takes good digital-macro's of pot (of course it needs that)
    no more then $400
    takes good-quality video as well as still shots
    has many options in it.

i assumed a seasoned smoker would know what to do, and what to look for in a camera that will make the mary jane look all the sweeter.

2. Theres tons of good cameras out there, just go out to your local best buy or something and check them out. Your not going to get an actual macro with a digi. You'll need an slr and a macro lens.

3. oh i know i won't get the best, i've seen people use a digital and have some amazing shots.

4. Most small digicams have a macro mode for taking close up pics.

5. i have a canon powershot sd750 and i really like it. takes excellent macros

6. i would steer u towards canon. make sure u get a good OPTICAL zoom, digital zoom is worthless. also, get something that takes the picture as soon as u press the button, the ones with "lag" are annoying fucks.

7. another vote for Canon. get the best Canon SD-series camera you can for under $400. you won't be disappointed :)

8. i actually currently have a canon powershot sd600 and i like it a lot, but the close up quality is not as good as i wanted.