New C2 Custom Creations Bubbler !

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Trouglas, May 2, 2013.

1. Thanks to the forum I was finally able to decide on a new piece ! I picked up a C2 custom creations bubbler with the single circ perc! What do you guys think? I haven't ripped it yet but I will tomorrow :)

Attached Files:

2. My friend has the same one. You're gonna love it dude.
    Post a milk vid when you get a chance

3. Thanks man! I'm excited to try this out tomorrow, and I will post a milk vid

4. The milk as promised !
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gprsgo0cwYo]C2 Custom Creations- 65mm Single Circle milk shot - YouTube[/ame]

5. That looks so refreshing, nice buy op!

6. Not a big fan of bubblers but damn thats clean as hell!

7. Stemless too nice! get a dome and nail for it and an ice pinch slide for bud that piece is sexy as hell

8. #8 Trouglas, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013
    All I can say is that it performed way over my expectations.... hardly any drag, great clear.. the glass is thick and it feels really sturdy in my hands... great for the price haha

9. where can I get one of those... what is it... and how is it better than my current one? sorry I'm a noob when it comes to accessories to scientific pieces haha

10. Try aqua labs.

A ice pinch slide has pinches in the bowl like an ice catcher on a bong just smaller, the pinches in the slide are an alternative to the single hole bowl. The ice pinch bowl flows better and does not get clogged like single hole, they will also taste better assuming you are using hemp wick or some butane-less ignition source.

As for dome and nail search the threads.

:bongin: