Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New buyer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Aspiring Grow3r, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Would you get a quarter of mids for 30 or a quart of dro for 110?

2. Mids, cheaper and I like a good chill mid high, plus you have more for multiple occasions if you want

3. Quarter of Dank for $110, because all you need is a hit or two out of some nice glass, with mids you gotta twist up something even to feel it, well at least I do, I guess it's cause I have a higher tolerance than most. And with dank grind that shit up in a grinder/ i prefer my space case 4 piece, put it in the freezer shake the grinder hit the top with a spoon and put a nickel in there which irritates the trichs and they fall off into the next level. Then smoke a bowl of straight kief compared to mids and or mids kief and you tell me which last you longer. It would make sense to say that it would last you longer for the price but it doesn't at least in my lifestyle and it's just like the expression quality or quantity although in your situation it's the same quantity LOL.

4. Quality > Quantity

5. Oz of mids, run errl.:)

6. Yeah that's such a significant price difference I'd go with the mids unless they're awful or the dank is out of this world good

Mids are 10ish% THC x 7 grams= .7 grams THC for $30

Dank is 20ish% THC x 7 grams= 1.4 grams THC for $110

You could probably get an 3/4 ounce of mids for 80ish, some butane for $10-20ish, PVC for like $10 and pyrex for like $8 and make a few grams of oil/wax for less than the price of a quarter ounce of dank

7. get the mids 110 for quarter of dank is pretty steep

8. If it were $30 vs $60, I'd say get the good shit, but not when it's almost 4x the price.
    You'll be better off going with the mids as long as they're not gross :)

9. This. Always get the best you can, if you are satisfied with the bud keep going, you might end up making a friend that will hook you up down the road.

10. Smoke crack works for me... just saying.... on the road to zion and shit.... crack..

11. Why is dro over 10$ a gram?

12. i think you'd be surprised about THC percentages. 20% THC on the street is quite rare. Also NEVER run bho you pvc... either glass or metal. If he's a new smoker, i doubt he'd want to be dabbling in bho.

13. [quote name='"BreezyF"']Mids, cheaper and I like a good chill mid high, plus you have more for multiple occasions if you want[/quote]

You only prefer mids cause you might as well enjoy what you can afford .....

14. ^ Was that really necessary?

15. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

You only prefer mids cause you might as well enjoy what you can afford .....[/quote]

Obviously....

On topic: It ultimately depends on the occassion. If it's just a regular pick up I'll grab the mids but if I have a party or something I'm going to I'll get piff. I got a quarter of piff sitting in my basement waiting for my girl to get back from Japan so we can have a nice 7 blunt sesh haha.

But I'm getting a quarter of mids today to hold me up until then. Like 5 more days.