Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New buyer help plz!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jokingjay, May 31, 2011.

1. Hey,
    Im somewhat new to buying bud and my prices are much higher than most of the prices I see on the forum. I have bought from a few different people and a lot of them say they go by "dubs". (my friends say they are the same as grams). they go by 20 a dub. When i want to buy big amounts I go to different people. I usually get a quarter from 110-120 and a half for about 220-250. Ill post a pic of a nug of a quarter i got for 115. Can you guys let me know what kind of bud I am getting(shwag,dank etc>)? thanks guys.

2. #2 MickeyMeese, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    Without pictures, how can we make estimations on the quality?

edit: If you're paying $110 per quarter, that had better be some lightning bolts in a ziploc bag.

3. sounds like prolly dank based off those prices and depending on quality thats actually not too bad of pricing.. on the half i wouldnt pay over 175 but alota ppl around here pay 200 or so

4. Heres a nug from the batch. it was in shade so its a little bit light greener than it looks but here it is. It was also really dense.

Attached Files:

5. yeah that's dank....

100-125 a quarter is avg

6. Looks like some mid... For a 110 quarter you got ripped. You need a better pic.

7. I don't think it's mids, but the picture is too dark to see any real color in the nugget. I think it is of good quality, but without being able to see trichomes clearly, it makes it tough.

I think you have some decent bud there. Is it worth $110/Quarter? The jury's out on that without clearer pictures.

8. are there seeds in there? if there are you got ripped the fuck off

9. Sounding better. I'm more confident you got a decent deal for your smoke.

10. Yea now my dealers both stopped dealing so i found a new guy. Im getting a dub tom for 20 to see how I like it. I will post a pic up tom. Btw can someone explain the difference between dub and gram? my friends say they are the same is that correct?

11. if you find a good dealer $200 bucks with get yeah a nice oz like this.

Attached Files:

12. oh the joys of Canada ;D

13. Depends where and who your buying from. A solid dub can be anywhere from a .08 to 1.0 gram. The best dealers Ive had the pleasure of doing business with would sell me a 1.2 dub. But thats really rare for me.

14. I would love to be able to find a deal like that:smoke: EDIT: that was to mr puffer 420

15. #16 mr puffer 420, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    my guys the best man. well chill and smoke blades til like 930 am. :p

16. No no no. A "dub" is basically street term for a 20 dollar sack of weed. A "gram" is a unit of measurement, in this case how heavy the weed you are buying is. It is not appropriate to say that they are the same thing, buy appropriate to say that in your area you get a gram FOR a dub. (AKA You get a gram for 20 dollars).

¿Entiendes?

17. #18 mr puffer 420, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    also! stop by my pad sometime and ill get yeah stoned off your rocker :p

18. Its exactly what he said, dude. A better quality pic is the only way for us to really tell. But it doesn't at all look bad. Its prolly not the best but it could be dank

19. Well I would take a nicer pic but its already gone:smoke:

And also apparently theres this really dank bud my friends think its sour D were not sure but its 250 for a half. Is that a bad price?