New, but experienced.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KillerxQueen, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Hello world.

:)
    I loved reading these forums high and I finally decided to become a member so that I could partake in the forum world. :p

I am 21 and have been smoking green since I was 18. I love Mary. She's a good friend to have. Altho they say pot is a "gateway" "drug" I must say that I believe it to be highly untrue in my life. This is the only "drug" I use and I am completely content with that. I'm 100% stoner. :) I look forward to making new friends with a lot of you!

Much love.
    -M.

2. Hey nice sig.

I ain't happy. I'm feelin glad. I got sunshine in a bag.

And yeah That's good for you. It's nice to have one more rational person who puts a good name on weed. So the man can't deny it being legalized. lol

3. is that gorillaz, i love gorillaz

4. Hell yes its Gorillaz. I looooooove Gorillaz. And "Clint Eastwood" hits wonderfully on a 12in subwoofer. <3

5. yeah i almost got to see them live last month but my friends bailed on me. i should have just went alone.

6. I would have teleported and joined you if that kinda thing was possible!

7. lol, welcome to grasscity :D

8. have you ever been experienced?

9. nice to see another southern stoner chick on the forum....

welcome and hang out a little,,,,,,

this website is the shit,, just give it a month,,,

some cool females come here also,,,,, im sure they'll welcome you as thier new sister,,

......[​IMG]

10. By experience I mean I've been checkin the forums for a long time, but jus joined.

But ty for the welcome all! I'm sure we'll all share some laughs. :p :hello::smoke:

11. Welcome to the city. :D
    Hope you feel at home here.

12. <3 I already feel quite at home. ;)

13. weed is the gateway drug to our imaginations for me helps me daydream and relax thinking those happy high thoughts just befor you dose off or maybe your buzzed and gettin shit done either way dope is only hope and maks me so happy sorry cant spell.

14. I agree with you!!

I dont use any other "drug" and I am satisfied. And when I started smoking weed, I didnt change my mind about any other drug out there. I believe the gateway term used for pot can be individual. Its not affected me, but it may have others. I cannot say what did. Usually people who abuse stuff like heroin have bigger motivations than "pot made me wanna do it" Isnt that some crap? Gateway my ass. If you can call pot a gateway, then you can call LIFE a gateway.