New business idea, wet girls and dogs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cactus Ed, May 20, 2018.

1. I took my dog for a bath and behind the glass there were several girls working on dogs. Imagine a car wash where girls in skimpy outfits are washing cars behind a glass wall but instead of cars, they are washing dogs. You take your dog in and watch the girls get all soapy and slippery. An enterprising lady could even come to your house to bath your dog every few weeks, often enough to keep your dog clean but not so often your dog starts taking those baths for granted. My dog would really look forward to bath day.

If I was an attractive young girl living in an urban setting I'd be getting rich but I'm not so I'm giving you guys this idea. You could run a dog wash or a dog washing service and depending on the attitude of the girls I think you could do pretty well. Maybe the girls could even pick up the dog poop in the back yard before they go. What do you think?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Seems pretty demeaning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dogs don't care about being exploited, they care about supper.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. To the dogs?

• Like Like x 1
  5. To the ladies. I get that this concept is within the range of other sex work that I wouldn't consider demeaning. I think it was the cleaning up poop part that tipped the scales for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Let's see, you want a LADY to dress as a hooker, get all soapy and wet for your pleasure (I'm sure that the dog doesn't care) and wash your dog................No problem, $1000 a dog washing. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. My dog would love that lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Exactly! Maybe some would pay a thousand, I was think more like a couple of hundred depending on the size of the dog and what kind of care it needs. And not dressed as a hooker, she should be dressed appropriately for bathing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. No drug tests, be your own boss, make your own schedule, good pay. What more could a lady ask for?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. That's kinda weird. Adding dogs to the mix would kill my boner...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Murder actually...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. This whole thread, I'm dying right now lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Maybe they could wash your cat instead?

14. I see the outfit now
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Excellent idea, although it can be a hot guy too.

Hot chick for the straight dudes and lesbians, hot dude for the straight chicks and gay dudes. What's not to love?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Same joke at exactly the same time. What are the odds?

17. I'd say in this case the odds were about 50-50. It was just too easy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. [​IMG]

19. Scrapping the surface of what really goes on in the cranium of yours. Be careful man ya may find yourself banned.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. #20 mid mang, May 28, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Target market is going to be males who enjoy watching girls in skimpy outfits. Think hooters, strip clubs, dance clubs. This literally goes hand in hand with drinking.

Target employment market is going to be girls willing to work in skimpy outfits. Girls willing to work in skimpy outfits will be working at strip clubs, dive bars, and sports bars and easily walk out with $200-$300+ a night in tip money.

You make money from this type of business by attracting men with the girls and entertainment. They spend money on your over priced alcohol, possibly a percentage of tips, maybe a cover fee, and like a lot of strip clubs laundering money. The girls are payed because drunk men generally tip attractive women well.

Decent looking girls are not gonna be down to wear almost nothing if they aren't getting paid for it. They won't get paid for it, because their audience is going to be males getting their dog washed before 5 PM.

So yeah, unless there is either this market of males who want to watch a hot girl while sober wash their dog at like 4 PM on a weekday and spend 2-3 hours there doing so while tipping massive amounts.

This will never work

Men who would go to this type of place do so during the evening
    Men who go to this type of place drink
    Men who go to this type of place are going to be going with their friends

Women willing to do work like this can at minimum bartend and make $200+ a night
    Women willing to do this work aren't going to give a fuck about washing a dog, that's extra shit to worry about for no reason

im gonna go ahead and say this is gonna be a no from me dawg you gonna have no clientele