Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Buds, 2 differnt plants.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lostbyyou, Mar 5, 2007.

1. I just got some more of the stuff i posted about a week and a half ago, and i got some other stuff after.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sorry about the pics of these buds couldn't get a very good one for some reason and i was tired.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yeah i dont want to get any more resized right now. But maybe i will take more of a different jar of the first stuff later.

2. damn man that indo looks amazing. +Rep for sure.

3. Damn, that sure is colorful. There's like, blue in it. +rep

4. Its really, nice but on the down side i was short 2 g's. The person i meet this guy through said he was only short once so i dont think its a big deal. Its got and awesome high. Im really happy about it. The second buds have a real strong spicey gingery smell and taste.

5. amazing buds man

6. looks exactly like the pineberry and beasters i've been picking up lately. looks really dank, hope you enjoy

7. Do you know if it is pineberry or not i dont know the strian.

8. really, really nice bud man. looks dank as hell.

9. Mannn, strains like that don't even NEED a name. They speak for themselves

10. Thanks guys, i dont know i would still like to know the name. I had a great day yesterday with it. Today gota go to the docs but if i get out in time im gonna try a solar hit.

11. Man, these two pick ups are sooo good. I smoked two big bowls out of the bong and im feelin pretty much like..........:hippie:

12. how much u pick up?

13. An ounce and then 5 grams of the other stuff. I only have about 22 grams of the ounce and all of the 5 grams though. It's lovely.

14. I think im gonna get some more pics of the last few buds.
    SORRY COULDNT DO IT MY BATTERY DIED. Maybe i will get some later. Whoops.

15. when i saw that first picture i immedatly wanted to lick my computer screen lol im not joking, that was the first thing to pop into my brain haha

16. Haha yeah it does look tasty! I will try to get new pics tomorrow since my battery is still charging.