Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Austria-Hungary, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Some Toxic Blue and Sour Kush. The Sour K was my favorite for a while and I still like it but I've had it too much. Can't wait to try out the Toxic later tonight, the genetics are INSANE

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. My latest pick up, no name of course. Smells resembles a pine tree, very dense with a "creeper" buzz. Cheers! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425097463.384834.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425097475.194288.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425097522.068245.jpg

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

• Like Like x 1
  3. I hope the check on mobile means it's a like button lol anyway the one on the left is a cola. I took the smaller buds off and a long stem was lEft. They look cool but I'm not paying for A stem anymore

4. Did you weigh the stem? They don't weigh that much lol.