**NEW BUD PICS** 4th week in Flower Cloned/MonsterCroppedSkunkDog *MAUI*

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by MonstaCropMaui, Nov 8, 2016.

1. IMG_0811.JPG IMG_3720.JPG IMG_3721.JPG I started five of these clones about 3 1/2 months ago. I cut em off another budding clone that had about three weeks 'till harvest time, I wanted to try Monster cropping. They took about 2 months to revert back to Veg. and start stretching, probably cuz my lighting set up sucks. But in the last 1 1/2 months they shot up pretty well until I tied down the lower and side branches, I wanted more tops. I have questions about better bulbs to use and if 24 hrs of light is all right. They get crazy amounts of sun during the day and some clamp lights with shitty flood light bulbs. I'm keeping light on em so they don't start flowering on me. I want a Lilttle more height now that I've LST'd with tie downs, there is a sixth plant in these photos. That was from seed I started it 1 1/2 months ago, I topped it 3 weeks ago and have almost all the branches LST'd with tie downs as well.

Attached Files:

2. It's dumping rain here so had to get em under my over hang lol I usually bring em into the yard and set em in a tight ball while keeping them from touching each other. Had to set em in a line

3. #3 MonstaCropMaui, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    1 week left of vegging before starting their 12/12 cycle.

Attached Files:

4. #4 MonstaCropMaui, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    Of the six original plants, (5 clones and one from seed), I have four left lol. The one from seed, (above) ^^^, ended up being a male so I kept some of the male sauce and tossed the plant. I gave one of the smaller clones to one of my chronic Uncles. Fast forward one week from the last post date to the beginning of flowering, and I started trimming lower bud starts/nodes on each branch, I didn't wanna deal with those popcorn buds at the bottom of every branch, I always feel like they're a waste of time and energy for my girls, they're just stealing precious energy that could've went to the bigger Kolas

Fast forward five weeks from last pic (1 last week in veg and the four in flower) The four clones left are looking pretty good considering the burning they fought through. I wanted to ease them into their nutes, I started using Beastie Bloomz from Fox Farm. My first weeks mix was at half strength and I noticed burning on the lower branches and some of the main fan leaves, same with the second week. That was expected at that point, the mix for the second week was 3/4 of the suggested amount, so I increased even though it burnt at a smaller ratio. I felt like the burning was pretty mild and I've seen plants this size, with similar soil, handling full mixes of the Beastie Bloomz. Plus I wanted the results I've seen on other plants. So by the third week I was mixing full suggested amounts. It's the end of their fourth week in flower now and no burning. The buds are really picking up growth especially this last week, they smell awesome already. Excited and anxious for harvesting on or around the end of week 9 (Jan. 20th)
    Here are the four clones. I didn't get over to 'em for pics until yesterday afternoon so sorry bout the shitty lighting, 2 hrs to sun set.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here are some of the bigger Kolas on the healthiest looking clone. Four full weeks in flowering phase, feeding them Beastie Bloomz and a good nitrogen boost with a fish emulsion. The fish emulsion was only mixed in with the Beastie Bloomz for the first four weeks in flower. Beastie B. Has no available nitrogen at all so I thought it would help with buds, getting a speedy start with decent size.

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is the nutrient type I used
    [​IMG]

I'll be posting pics each week, please leave comments, advice or point out all the stupid mistakes I've made. It's all gonna help me in the future lol Mahalo everyone

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum